As the Skype Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will function as an engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The SME’s primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of a mixed Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) environment, with an additional focus on Skype for Business systems
- 5+ years of industry experience in Microsoft products, systems development, network operations, and software support.
- Possesses deep experience and knowledge with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and later.
- Experience with the implementation and administration of Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Experienced with Exchange/Skype system disaster recovery techniques and participation in planning and testing.
- Experience in Windows Server 2008/2012 administration in a virtualized environment.
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with load balancers
- Experience with message archiving and retention techniques
- Knowledge of systems management and monitoring tools e.g. SCOM
- Constantly monitor and update existing environment to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform capacity-planning and take appropriate action to meet performance and growth.
- Proactive server and systems monitoring and performance.
- Produce procedural and other types of documentation as required.
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and later - MCSE:Messaging
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- TCP/IP, DNS, Local and Wide Area Networking
- Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, detc.)
- Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- MCSA / MCSE
- IronPort – email and web security