Key Position Activities, Experiences and Qualifications
Course Design, Development and Delivery: Defines, designs and deploys sales training programs and initiatives focused on the development of our Sales Teams Sales Execution and Sales Skills. Topics may include: Value Based/Solution Selling, Sales Methodology (e.g. Miller Heiman), questioning modules, objection handling, negotiation skills, financial acumen, Clinical, Operational and Financial (COF) solutions, Competency Models, Sales Manager Coaching and other key Siemens Healthineers areas as determined by the commercial organization.
The Sales Execution/Skills Trainer conceptualizes and delivers programs leveraging a blended learning approach (e-learning, classroom facilitation, field training etc.) and also incorporates deliberate practice/application, a best practice approach and reinforcement into the curriculum to ensure learning is impactful and effective. Often required to create/conceptualize new sales execution/skills programs that will engage sellers in learning with clear justification of business impact. Responsibilities also include evaluating and making recommendations to update and/or enhance existing sales execution/skills programs for improved learning effectiveness.
The Sales Execution / Skills trainer acts as a liaison and project lead in instances where 3rd party training vendors and consultants are leveraged to support the design and/or delivery of sales execution and skills based training for the Siemens Healthineers Sales teams.
Project Management and Business Processes: Implements project management skills and tools ensuring that the entire design and delivery process from defining business outcomes/learning objectives to deployment is monitored, completed and evaluated according to the goals of the training initiative, desired business outcomes and identified learning objectives.
Collaboration and Communication: Works cross functionally and in close partnership with the entire Sales Education team (zone trainers, classroom trainers, instructional designer, LMS specialist and training coordinator) as well as with key Siemens Healthineers stakeholders (sales/sales leadership, marketing, sales operations, communications, global partners etc.) to design, deliver and seamlessly incorporate the Sales Execution/Skills initiatives into the overarching Sales Training curriculum(s).
Strong Skills set with Tools and Learning Resources Leverages tools and technology to design, deploy and determine the effectiveness of skills/sales execution programs – high level of proficiency Microsoft Office (ppt, word and excel). Working knowledge of LMS systems and Reinforcement platforms (e.g. QStream, Allego) . Experience and proficiency with SurveyMonkey a plus.
Assists the Sr. Director of Sales Training in the exploration of trends, innovations, and applications within the training industry
Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead projects and to be appropriately assertive with the business stakeholders when recommending skill based learning strategies and programs that will result in highly impactful programs that ultimately develop the sales execution skills of our sellers.
Requirement / Qualifications
- 5+ years Sales Training background inclusive of experience with the design and delivery of Sales Execution and Skill based assessment, training and reinforcement.
- Strong preference toward candidates with Medical Device and Sales experience
- Preference toward candidates with experience/certification in commercial Sales Methodologies (e.g. Miller Heiman, DISC etc.)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills demonstrating creativity, enthusiasm, clarity and conciseness is required.
- Time management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner is required
- Demonstrates strong networking and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to conduct ongoing analysis of programs to ensure end user satisfaction is met
- Excellent demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (ppt, excel and word)
- Working knowledge of Learning Platforms and technology (Learning Management Systems, Reinforcement Platforms etc.)
Requisition Number: 222828