Job Title: Sitecore Technical Lead - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- A Sitecore Technical Lead is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core Sitecore technology expertise to the table for fulfilling the business requirements of client.
- 7+ Years of experience in developing web applications based on .NET with 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sitecore platform
- Should have developed cross platform web applications that is supported across multiple devices using HTML5.
- Must have done at least 2 Sitecore enterprise implementations in the capacity of Lead/Developer.
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model.
- Experience in Sitecore and .Net with MVC framework.
- As a Technical lead of the software development team he/she will be focusing on Sitecore, Microsoft Technologies and will work in tandem with Architects/Delivery Manager and customer technical managers to execute projects as per the requirements.
- Participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Drives technical design and implementation and provide technical expertise to the project team
- Ensure design/architecture meets internal/client recommended standards
- Perform regular code/design reviews
- More than 1+ years of experience in developing web services based on SOAP, REST and WCF services and end to end knowledge in implementing the web services in distributed systems architecture.
- Strong relational databaseexperience including database design/ normalization preferably on MSSQL/ MySQL/Oracle
- Experience in Sitecore upgrade from earlier version to new Sitecore experience platform is desirable