Currently we are looking for a Sitecore Solution Architect for our Dallas office to make the team even stronger.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency. We are looking for Sitecore developers of all levels to participate in various global projects and internal Sitecore initiatives, offering not only great challenging projects but also outstanding (and we mean it - outstanding!) career development opportunities.
The Sitecore Solution Architect is a senior technical position within the Sitecore development team. The Sitecore Solution Architect is most often the one primarilyresponsible person for the technical execution of a Sitecore implementation project. The Sitecore Solution Architect is excellent in implementing Sitecore and can easily integrate Sitecore withother systems and software components. In addition toleading the day-to-day development for Sitecore implementation projects, the Sitecore Solution Architect also teachesotherdevelopers, is client facing, and has strong presentation skills.
- Develop new functionality;
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC;
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers;
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards;
- Be client facing throughout the project lifecycle;
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation;
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation (wiki);
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers;
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations;
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates;
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle;
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed;
- Be a technical expert in their field (e.g. Sitecore).
- 7+ years’ experience in development or related role;
- 3+ years’ experience in Sitecore, including 1+ years of experience in Sitecore MVC;
- 2-3 years of experience in.NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred;
- BS or MSDegree;
- Strong development skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a development team;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.