The primary responsibility is to manage and nurture long term partnerships with our clients by managing the addition of new features and functionality, facilitating the Sitecore upgrade process, and supporting site maintenance for a wide variety of our customer's needs. This involves acting as the primary liaison between all Americaneagle.com team members and our client. The Sitecore Project Manager & Account Manager takes our client requests from initial discussions through strategic planning and all the way through to implementation or resolution. This is accomplished through an effective partnership with colleagues across a wide range of skills and expertise. They also collaborates with other team members to develop an overall account strategy that serves and strengthens the client relationship.
- Perform client facing management of support requests
- Act as a liaison between our customers and our development team
- Ensure the successful completion, quality and/or resolution of all client requests
- Document all aspects of a client's account
- Contribute to internal protocol and process to improve our support process for our customers.
- Prioritize and breakdown support requests into executable tasks
- Conduct requirements meetings with clients
- Manage the support schedule and timeline
- Present deliverables and review to gain approval from multiple client stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with web technologies
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Able to manage own workload, take initiative, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple accounts
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Expereince with Sitecore
- Experience working with clients
- Familiarity and/or experience with some project management tools
- Experience supporting customers in a customer relations environment.