Job Title: Sitecore Developer - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- A Sitecore Developer is an expert in using Sitecore and .dot net for building Web applications to fulfil the business requirements of client.
- 4+ Years of experience in developing web applications based on .NET with 1+ year of hands-on experience in Sitecore platform
- Should have developed cross platform web applications that is supported across multiple devices using HTML5.
- Experience in Sitecore and .net with MVC framework.
- Working with Team Lead to plan, develop and deliver great solutions for our client
- Be able to produce and write clear technical and user documentation as required to support the solutions we offer our client
- Analyze code and configuration issues and implement solution using Sitecore
- Knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model.
- Have experience in developing web services based on SOAP, REST and WCF services
- Strong relational databaseexperience including database design/ normalization preferably on MSSQL/ MySQL/Oracle
- Experience in Sitecore upgrade from earlier version to new Sitecore experience platform is desirable