Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Crowe Horwath LLP is seeking a knowledgeable and motivated Sitecore Developer to join our digital marketing team. The ideal candidate would have prior experience developing web sites with the Sitecore CMs platform. This developer would be responsible for the technical development, architecture, and maintenance of the corporate web site as well as other web and mobile applications.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies.
- Possess solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical standards and requirements to various audiences.
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, as well as comfort with working in a corporate environment.
- Motivated self starter that keeps up with new web development trends and tools.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to grow and share his/her knowledge with others on the team.
Required Technical Skillset:
- 2+ years of Sitecore experience.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET and C# development
- Experience with MVC
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Understanding in working with third party APIs.
- Experience with TFS and source control.
- Familiarity of database driven environments.
- Microsoft SQL Server development experience.
- Experienced in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards.
- Good understanding of mobile and tablet site development and testing.
- Competent with Adobe Suite.
- 2-4 yearsexperience in web site development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not required.