Industry: Information Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 393 days agoby Reji Thomas
· Drive solution architectures from ideation through release and support.
· Ensure solutions satisfy business requirements and are of the highest possible quality.
· Lead development teams in the definition of project implementation plans.
· Develop project deliverables, proof-of-concepts, and pilot new technologies.
· Serve as the primary escalation point for any project technical issue or challenge.
· Communicate effectively, and with an appropriate level of detail, to all levels in the organization.
· Drive the definition and adoption of enterprise reference architectures and development standards.
· Serve as an active member of our architecture review board.
· Collaborate withother architects and our development staff to resolve technical challenges.
· Maintain a solid partnershipwith business leaders and provide strategic technical leadership
· Provide architecture and technical support during production incidents.
· Ensure delivered solutions are monitored, have a support plan, and adequate business controls
· Person will be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and MVC
· Must have experience in solution architecture for web applications with Azure Cloud with .NET Technology stack
· Must have hands-on or recent proficiency in developing web applications using .NET ,.NET MVC, Azure , Sitecore CMS
· Must have experience Java script technologies like Angular ,ReactJS ,Ember ,Vue etc
· RDB design and best practices, OOD, EIA, SOA (patterns and applications)
· Must have API Management, Continuous Integration, JIRA/Agile, iPaaS, RWD (AngularJS), REST
· Must be able to work on COTS customization using .NET technologies
· Must have Application Performance Management (New Relic, Keynote),
· Managing Technical Debt
Good to have:
· Identify and manage implementation risk.
· Good to have exposure to automated test strategies and frameworks,
· Good to have emerging DatabaseTechnologies (Hadoop, NoSQL)