- The Client is seeking a consultant with three (3) years of experience in a Site Core development environment.
- The successful Sitecore Consultant candidate shall be certified in Sitecore development and be qualified to initiate Sitecore support calls.
The Sitecore Consultant shall be responsible for:
- Act as escalation point for client staff when necessary
- Review and make modifications to the existing Sitecore web content management system environment
- Modify and publish new content as needed at the direction of client staff to support clients
- Review current processes and propose appropriate best practices to ensure system stability
- Identify and mitigate risks in the system design or implementation approach
- Enter support tickets and conduct calls with the vendor support (Sitecore)
- Source Code: Contractor shall utilize client TFS environment for source code management as appropriate in the Sitecore environment.
- Test Plans: Test plans for Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and Acceptance testing as required.
- System Documentation: Comprehensive system documentation,
- Final system design and configuration documentation detailing the system and module configuration in all environments.
- Review of documentation required to assist with normal operational procedures or processes.