The Sitecore Associate Lead Software Engineer is responsible for the design and quality of the components, applications, solutions and systems for the Digital Marketing team.
The Associate Lead Software Engineer ensures design reviews and code reviews are completed. Associates in this role must have a thorough understanding of requirements and a deep understanding of software engineering domains.
The Associate Lead Software Engineer may code complex areas and ensures follow-up is completed on action items for technical design reviews.
The Associate Lead Software Engineer is accountable that quality applications are developed to meet specified business needs. This is a management position that oversee direct reports with engineering, design, and quality assurance responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development and MVC
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server databases
- Experience working on software development projects for marketing departments
- Experience working as a Technical lead
- Experience working with the Sitecore WCMS platform
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with continuous delivery development methodologies and technologies
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.