At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Microsoft National Business Unit:
Perficient is proud to be one of just 38 partners recognized as a Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) Partner, and one of only seven Global NSP Partners. This distinction means that we are considered to be one of the top Solution Providers in the country (and the world). We architect, design and implement digitalexperience, business optimization, and industry-focused, integrated solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies across a variety of practice areas. In 2017, Perficient has been named Messaging Partner of the Year, globally! Perficient has been honored to be named as Microsoft’s US National Partner of the Year two years in a row (2016 and 2015) as well Microsoft’s Healthcare Provider Partner of the Year three times. Being part of this elite group continues to push and inspire us to uphold those standards through exceptional solutions for our customers.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect - Sitecore Delivery Lead for our Microsoft National Business Unit. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
The Delivery Lead role within the Sitecore practice at Perficient is a senior role who will be focused on leading the delivery of solutions for enterprise Sitecore customers. The Delivery Lead should be well-versed with the intricacies of the Sitecore Experience Platform and able to provide consultative guidance about all aspects that the platform offers as well as having an in-depth understanding of the software development life cycle and project management.
You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor junior architects and other delivery team members.
- Serve as the senior delivery resource for consulting engagements
- Lead the delivery of business-focused, technology-based solutions to meet a client’s business and technology strategy
- Ensure the conceptual integrity of our solutions from a business / user perspective.
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources that recognize the value and expertise of all the different disciplines.
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less experienced team members
- Lead strategy engagements for the defined solution area serving in the dual role of solution architect and project manager
- Providing thought leadership through presentations, speaking events, webinars, and white papers
- Develop strong client relationships
- Establish strong relationships at all levels – executive, management and staff
- Adapt to different client situations and individuals
- Instill confidence in Perficient’s skills and ability to deliver
- Facilitate a variety of client discussions (i.e. workshops, design reviews, etc)
- Key participant in the business development process
- Consultative solution selling throughout the pursuit process working closely with the business developer, broader pursuit team, and the client
- Develop solution concepts and estimate the effort / resource requirements to support a successful delivery
- Develop and quality review of Proposals and Statements of Work
- Facilitate pre-sales discussions with the client
- Produce and present during formal sales presentations
- Participation during negotiations and finalizing the engagement plans
- Ongoing business development during engagement delivery
- Support the goals of the business unit and Perficient overall including participation in recruiting, career counseling and serving as a positive role model
- Lead our largest, most strategic engagements
- Active participation in the evolution of Perficient’s offerings for the given solution area
- Identifying opportunities for partnership across practices and business units, thus promoting the growth and development of the practice within the NBU and across Perficient
- Lead our pursuit process in partnership with the assigned business developer
- Building relationships with key partner personnel to facilitate lead flow
- Ensuring service delivery meets scope, profitability, and schedule expectations
- Participate in the overall leadership of the business unit
- At least 8years of overall experience delivering technology-based solutions with at least 3 years of Sitecore solution architecture and implementation experience
- Strong understanding of the professional services industry
- Recognized as a thought leader both internally and externally
- Experience delivering full lifecycle solution development engagements with gross fees in excess of $500k
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Experience managing the proposal process and pursuit teams in a consultative, solution based sales model
- Ability to present proposal solutions to all levels of client management
- Ability to articulate complex issues and the business value of solutions
- Experience with accurate project estimation and planning
- Proven management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to motivate team members
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience leading internal initiatives
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be independent and self-driven
- Must be open to travel
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Undergraduate or graduate college degree (BS, BA, MBA, etc)
- 10 years or more of consulting experience with 5 years or more of Sitecore solution architecture and implementation experience
- Sitecore MVP status
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3416