Job Title: Sitecore Architect - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Sitecore Architect is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
- Sitecore Architect works as a team member along with the Project Manager, Developers and Technical leads to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- 10+ years of experience in C#/Dotnet with 2+ years of hands-on experience in using Sitecore.
- Collaborate with client's business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business requirements and convert them into architecture and low level design
- Must have done at least 2 Sitecore enterprise implementations in the capacity of Architect/Lead.
- Should have experience in integrating external systems with CMS.
- Experience in Sitecore and .net with MVC framework.
- Document the overall system physical, logical and technical architecture and describe its various components, features, and functionality in sufficient detail for the development team to move forward with implementations
- Architect large-scale Sitecore solutions, including logical and physical design of system components such as database, server architecture and communications frameworks to support Sitecore implementations
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model.
- Good working knowledge in enterprise search, Analytics and Personalization.
- Experience in designing multichanneldistribution & social channels.
- Strong relational databaseexperience including database design/ normalization preferably on MSSQL/ MySQL/Oracle
- Experience in Sitecore upgrade from earlier version to new Sitecore experience platform is desirable
- Should be well versed with architectural designs patterns, envision NFRs and implement it.
- Should be able to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve maintainability, performance, scalability and reliability.
- Ability to do fitment analysis of CMS tool for the given high level requirements of business.
- Must have experience of working at client location in one or more geographies and should be willing to travel.
- Experience in Agile, iterative and waterfall development model is desirable.