As a Sitecore Architect, you will assess, design, implement, and support information technology architectures, such as the Microsoft Ecosystem. You’ll work on projects spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level charge programs while exercising DevOps and Agility to find the best solution possible for your client.
Day-to-day you will:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions.
- Design, build, deliver and run enterprise solutions using Sitecore and the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, and support)
- Lead and review the team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Take responsibility for various initiatives, including work estimation, planning, partner management, and group management
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop standard methodologies for customer support and tools for team
- Working closely with our Talent Communities acting as a SME in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting our teams with their capability development and skills growth.
- Work with global and offshore teams
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery center solution architects and contributing to the Avanade collaboration community.
- Proven experience developing solutions with Sitecore 9 / 8
- Participate in internal briefings on Azure and Azure Stack, to build awareness across Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft relating to the services that the COE can deliver.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with C#/.Net
- Advanced skills in analyzing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Experience leading software development-focused projects
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience leading global teams on projects including offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence (e.g., P&Ls, how decisions impact cost, profit, etc.)
- Solid written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies (eg. Scrum)
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Sitecore Certified (V 9 / 8) preferred
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- You likely have about 2-5+ years of relevant professional experience
- You will likely have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing medium sized teams