Less than 5 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Job Responsibilities, Duties:
· Responsible for ensuring system availability (uptime) and performance of the SiteCore platform
· Responsible for incident and problem (tickets) management for SiteCore by ensuring incidents and problems from all business units are resolved quickly, completely and to the satisfaction of the customer
· Ensure complete and accurate backups of the SiteCore environments happen on a regular schedule
· Develop and manage internal metrics and assist with initiatives to improve the quality of Gilead’s SiteCore platform and the processes that support it
· Adhere to standards, policies, best practices and procedures related to the support and operations of our SiteCore platform.
· Offer suggestions and improvements for documentation and best practices. Document solutions and operating procedures and train personnel on execution in accordance with the procedures.
· You should also be able to demonstrate good communication skills in explaining the SiteCore CMS features to end users and assisting end users with utilizing SiteCore CMSpublishing features and functions.
· Responsible for build out/deployment of SiteCore packages to a given specification and site structure complying with our internal best practices and procedures.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications, Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent of work related experience.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of SiteCore developerexperience. MUST have some SiteCore 7.x experience.
· Good understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL Server 2012 and firewalls.
· Continuous integration experience, ie Jenkins, Bamboo, etc and experience in source control using Sub-Version (SVN) or Git.
· Experience with batch, power shell to automate administrative tasks (logon scripts, file copy automation)
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve SiteCore issues in a Production (high-criticality) environment
· Self-motivated, Customer and Delivery focused. Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in written and verbal form and have an aptitude for problem solving.
· Experience in creating and deploying SiteCore packages.
· SiteCore Administrator certification is required
· Demonstrated success in building effective and productive relationships with business partners and IT team members
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
· Excellent written and spoken interpersonal communication skills