This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Position Overview This exciting role will be an integral part of our Site Transformation team. The Site Transformation Project Controls Leader will serve as the technical and subject matter expert to lead the overall program timeline and work stream execution plan schedule adherence.
Job Responsibilities •Manage, revise and maintain all program tracking and measurement related activities to cost, scope, schedule and benefit.
• Maintains effective communication between project team members and key stakeholders. Lead and execute weekly open items list and adherence to deliverables.
• Identify and raise key constraints and interactions to ensure program deliverables will be met on time and on budget.
• Lead weekly team meetings to stay aligned with the program team, operations and engineering with respect to execution requirements.
• Implement appropriate tracking measures and earned value reports and provide recommendations on improvements to systems, tools and methods of project controls and project management
• Work with Program PMO leader and work stream leaders to develop and maintain dashboards and program control tools
• Meet or exceed all EHS requirements for work requirements.
• Other adhoc activities as needed.
Minimum Qualifications •Outstanding project management and organization skills. Proficiency with MS Project (or similar) a must.
• Proven ability to operate in a complex matrixed environment
• Ability to work through barriers and effectively manage change in a constructive manner
• Ability to develop strong working relationships, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Strong focus on safety
• Embody the core competencies of Momentive regarding Personal Leadership, Trust and Teamwork, Achieves Business Results and Strategic Focus & Direction.
• Possess a transformation leadership style that inspires and engages others.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Operations or Engineering role for a Global Multinational organization
• PMI Certification
• Prior experience working within a union environment in the chemical or specialty materials industry
• Preferred minimum of 7 years of experience working in an Operations or Engineering role for a Global Multinational organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrialengineering or related field.
• Certification, training and or hands-on experience with Six Sigma / Lean principles from a recognized organization or institution.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.