Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute the deployment, maintenance, upgrade and support of PCS, endpoint operating systems, client hardware, software and peripherals.
- Work with departmental stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Manage all client support services at the assigned site(s), including, metric trouble ticket reporting, attending meetings as they are called, and working on all technology projects as needed.
- Supervise all aspects of technology at the assigned site(s).
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in the field.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in the following hardware and software:
- Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Windows AD administration, Apple OS, Citrix XenApp.
- PC and peripherals, Dell Servers, Multi-function printers, Cisco routers/switches.
- Broad knowledge base of overall LAN/PC technology.
- Exemplary experience in PCs as it relates to provisioning, support and maintenance, including both Windows and Apple devices.
- Enterprise network queue printing.
- Mobile device support, including iOS and Android.