Integrated into the urban infrastructure team of our Montreal office, the supervisor assumes site supervision for municipal infrastructure work, and for sewer and water infrastructure work. He / she participates as needed, in the design and estimation of projects in this field.
- Monitor work in residence or on an ad hoc basis and see to its quality in addition to participating in site meetings;
- Write site visit reports;
- Attend coordination meetings and provide support to the project manager;
- Analyze the costs of change notices, prepare change notices and site directives and make the necessary recommendations to the project manager;
- Ensure the execution of the tasks and mandates entrusted according to the schedule and technical requirements agreed with the project manager;
- Participate in the design of urban infrastructure projects;
- All other duties related to the job.
- Degree in civil engineering or related discipline;
- CPI with internship experiences in municipal infrastructure monitoring;
- Or : a DEC with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- The ASP card and a car;
- Experience on City of Montreal construction sites an asset;
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook software is an asset;
- Good French, especially in writing.