$80K — $100K *
DataVisor is a next generation security company that utilizes industry leading unsupervised machine learning to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, mobile user acquisition, social networks, commerce and money laundering.Our award-winning software is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and maintain the stability of the backbone of DataVisor's products. Without our distributed and highly robust systems, business would stop. SRE ensures that DataVisor Product running—have reliability, uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement. SRE tackles important challenges; clients require sub-second response times while we find relationships in petabytes of data. Additionally SRE’s will keep an ever-watchful eye on our systems capacity and performance. On the SRE team, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of scale, while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis and large-scale system design. SRE's culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, problem solving and openness is key to its success.
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
• Collaborate on a team to build, review, and help design high quality code and infrastructure
• Be responsible for maintaining cloud resources in production and development environments.
• Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
• Develop automation for the deployment, monitoring, and observability of services.
• Collaborating with other engineering teams
We offer a flexible schedule with competitive pay, equity participation and health benefits, along with catered lunch, company off-sites, and game nights, as well as the opportunity to work with a world class team.
Valid through: 1/22/2021