Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer needs 3+ years of experience as a SRE, Operations, or system administration of customer-facing, high-availability, large scale web-based applications.
Site Reliability Engineer requires:
- 3 years Cassandra administrative expertise in a multi data center architecture
- Mastery of Linux/Unix
- Mastery in PHP, Perl or Python Programming.
- Administrative Experience with installs, configures, troubleshoots, monitors, maintains of Linux infrastructure.
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL procedures.
- Experience with one of the log analysis tools like Splunk or ELK Products (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience with Orchestration Tools like Ansible etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Sensu, Collectd, Grafana etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Site Reliability Engineer duties:
- Cassandra administration, operations, and architecture for a multi data center environment
- fluent in systems programming and/or automation, and can leverage their experience to solve complex problems associated with running production environments at massive scale in multi-tenant environments.
- Implementation of proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis and self-healing systems