$150K — $200K *
About the Position
Working as a member of the SharePoint team on our Prime contract, you will own the look and feel for the primary web collaboration environment in support of the Chief Information Officer. Working in partnership with developers, strategist, architects, and technical subject matter experts, you’ll develop the primary visual messaging to the internal and external workforce, customers, and Intelligence Community partners. Supporting senior leadership, you'll be responsible for setting standards by developing graphics products and incorporating the design into the customer's web presence that will be used to market and communicate the vision of the organization.
This critical role provides a full range SharePoint design, front-end development, integration, and support services, to include administration and maintenance of SharePoint–enabled solutions.
- Assists in architecting, designing and developing a large, customer-facing, service-oriented SharePoint environment for a large IT organization
- Manages web environment design, deployment and maintenance activities
- Performs testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications
- Manages structure and content, to include graphics, for collaboration artifacts and data repositories based on SharePoint and other web/collaboration technologies
- Provides support to assist customer content managers in accomplishing more complex tasks
As subject matter expert, your skills and experience will be valued on a team with a clear mission and purpose. Your experience and expertise will provide critical time-sensitive intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance support to an Intelligence Community agency. Arena seeks to connect workers like to you a committed community in support of "the man in the arena". You will be challenged, engaged, and valued. Your focus, drive and communication skills will allow you to develop and leverage strong working relationships that directly impact national security.
Valid through: 5/12/2021