New York, NY
Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 296 days ago
The TDS Veritas Platform is the cross-asset pricing andrisk management platform for TD Securities. TDS Veritas is also the strategic storage and computeinfrastructure for numerous business-aligned products used by front office users as well asrisk management functions in theInvestment Bank.
These products include many user-facing applications used for real-time risk, scenario risk, electronic trading, and scalable data analytics and are utilized by a variety of users including traders, desk managers, risk managers, and sales teams.
The TDS Veritas Platform is predominantly a system composed of numerous services built on open source technologies. We pride ourselves on leveraging modern tools and technologies that best solve our business problems. We operate as a startup within the bank.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be a critical part of a team focused on building the next generation platform to scale our services to the next level. You’ll be expected to engage in and improve on the whole lifecycle of the platform from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement. #LI-JH2
• Ownership, design and architect operational solutions for managing applications and infrastructure, with the specific goal of increasing the automation, repeatability, and consistency of operational tasks.
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.#DI
• BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
• Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Scala, Go, C++ or Python.
• Deep knowledge of Linux and network stack layers.
• Comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, or configuration management.