As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will work closely with our engineering team while aiming to securely scale our platform. You will design and construct tools, frameworks, systems, and processes the Clear Street team uses to build, scale, and deploy our platform. You will inform and mentor our engineering team - ensuring we prioritize reliability from the beginning and additionally learn to predict it.
Be motivated. Be curious. Be ambitious. Be part of the Clear Street team!
Site Reliability Engineer Characteristics:
- You've excelled in supporting and improving environments that demand near 100%, in SRE or DevOps role
- You live and breathe all things cloud, including automation tools (Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux)
- You are dedicated to understanding the origins of system instability
- You know how to strategically develop and manage long term solutions while delivering on short-term tactical projects with grace
- You have built a foundational understanding of running applications on distributed systems through your education and experience
- You enjoy using data to identify trends in system performance and design predictive solutions to recurrent issues
- You are capable of identifying edge cases, simplifying over-complications, and building resilience in Clear Street's network
- The opportunity to join a small and growing exceptional team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A new code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features
- An environment that embraces the utility of a DevOps oriented culture and combines it with a focus on CD/CI methodology.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks