Our client is a leading global investment management firm.
Reliability engineers ensure that customer deployments run smoothly.
You will monitor and maintain the companies systems to preemptively identify and solve problems before workflow is affected. You'll be asked to automate processes whenever possible. You'll help with projects like architecting systems for new implementations or administering co-located servers or maintaining database platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux system administration (RHEL or CentOS)
- Experience with monitoring systems using tools like Nagios and writing health checks
- Interest in learning and managing newer technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and RabbitMQ
- Ability to participate in a 24/7on-call rotation
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- (Desired) Experience with virtualization using AWS, VMWare ESX, KVM, Xen, or Docker
- (Desired) Experience with system management tools like Puppet or Chef