Our client is an American internet television streaming service providing a range of services across North America.
In conjunction with a large expansion, the company is looking for highly experienced Site Reliability Engineers for their operation in New York, working with Cloud and Open Source infrastructure.
You have extensive experience building automated systems that deploy, change and fix complicated cloud-based infrastructure and applications. You will be expected to solve difficult problems, deliver quality products and oversee an extremely high level of reliability.
- At least 5years’ experiencesupporting backend applications and infrastructure systems
- At least 2years’ production experience with Cloud and Open Source infrastructure
- Production-level experience with at least one relational AND one NoSQL database (ideally MongoDB). Experience with distributed databases is an advantage
- Experience with at least one statically typed language (Java, C, Go) AND at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc..)
- Good knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Previous experienceworking with server clusters
- Dedication to infrastructure as well as code
- Previous experience with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of container technology (Docker)
- Previous experience designing monitoring and alert solutions
- Experience with automated release management and continuous integration
- Production experience with Go is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform is a plus
- Experience with ELK stack