We are passionate about what we do and are looking for experienced, motivated people to join a hardworking team. We believe in diversity and encourage all to apply. We are looking for someone with a track record as a site reliability engineer in large-scale SaaS businesses, and a strong desire to implement initiatives and systems to enhance reliability, availability, security, and privacy. We need someone familiar with devops and other agile methods who thrives solving problems in real-time under pressure.
- Build amazing things that matter. Solve problems for engineers and customers on this critical growth initiative.
- Have meaningful ownership. Make important decisions about how we grow; have a say in what we build next. Work with the team and across teams to develop new solutions.
- Grow. Sharpen your skills, lead small teams, and collaborate with your peers.
- Collaborate. Work in an environment that values collaboration.
What is Needed to Succeed!
- A bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent four-year degree
- 8+ years of experience in devops or SRE roles of increasing scale and complexity
- Applicants must be able to meet Federal Contract Requirements
- Strong programming skills, particularly with Python, Java, and Go
- Experience implementing Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, etc. in a multi-cloud environment
- Prior GovCloud experience running services at FedRAMP moderate or higher strongly desired
- Enforce security controls including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOC2, and FedRAMP. Security testing experience desired, but not required
- Deliver infrastructure as a code, automated wherever possible, for resources like DNS, log management and code deployments
- Participate in on-call pager rotation
- Participate in the incident management process and serve as a war room manager
- Assist in the creation and refinement of operational documentation
- Manage our uptime and performance using service level indicators and objectives
- Familiarity with Prometheus, Cortex, Grafana, NewRelic, DataDog, and Splunk
- Our current stack: Java, Apache, Tomcat, Memcached, Qpid, and MySQL on Linux