Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL) is a $8 Billion company with 43,000 employees worldwide and approximately 3,500 athletic retail stores in 24 countries in North America, Europe and Australia under the brand names Eastbay, Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports, SIX: 02, Runners Point and Sidestep. We attribute our success to the drive and intelligence of our Associates. Operating in team-driven culture, our goals and achievements as a company are boundless!
We are looking for two Site Reliability Engineers to join our dynamic team. This position can be located in any of our following four locations: Milwaukee, WI, Wausau, WI, Chicago, IL, or Camp Hill, PA.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a diverse background in Infrastructure, Development and/or Quality Assurance to provide daily monitoring of digital commerce platforms, including in-take, triage, resolution and escalation. Hands-on participation and facilitation to resolve issues with performance and availability of website functionalities based on baselines, which include forecast to actuals.
- Participates and engages on the most complex issues faced by the customer experience team. Documents these issues and determines if there are improvements that can be made to either eliminate the issue or materially reduce the impact of the issue. Follows an escalation path for critical system issues appropriately.
- Actively monitor site performances leveraging performance and available tools and their output.
- Facilitates and participates with product launches as scheduled.
- Partners with development staff to aid in resolving production issues.
- In close partnership with engineering, build out tools as required to assist in the monitoring and analysis of Development through Production environments on premise & in the cloud.
- Utilize the trouble ticket system to log all requests and activities including documentation of special requests and customizations considered important for future support.
- Facilitates and participates in release and deployment management practices.
- Communicate with customers and internal staff at regular intervals to ensure expectations are set and that appropriate attention is being paid to customer requests and support inquires.
- Logs and tracks incidents from identification through to resolution. Ensures service incidents are well documented with relevant information. Documents resolutions and updates system policies in an effort to grow the technical knowledge base.
- Participates in an on-call rotation that provides 24 hour technical support to the businesses of Footlocker.com.
- Makes recommendations to improve processes, manage risk and deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assists in performing tasks projects and will be asked to attend meetings to represent the Site Operation team.
- 1 – 2years of related Service Desk type experiences is preferred
- 1 – 2years of related experience and exposure to ITIL and or SDLC
- Extensive application supportexperience and a working knowledge of diagnostic utilities such as APM is preferred.
- 1 – 2years of hands-on exposure working with development, including SQL, .Net, React, Hybris and AEM is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and documentation skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience in participation with developing incident and problem management frameworks and implementing said frameworks
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Associates Degree with a focus on Information Systems or Information Technology-Bachelor’s Degreepreferred