$80K — $100K *
NTG is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to be responsible for the availability, performance,
monitoring, and incident response, for our innovative transportation industry products.
● Improve our software deployment processes.
● Realtime support of critical service disruptions.
● Debug production issues across services and infrastructure.
● Improve capacity planning, configuration management and monitoring.
● Design and develop tools that will aid in improving the reliability of our infrastructure.
● Passion designing, building, and managing resilient applications and infrastructures at scale.
● Advanced knowledge of Linux Administration.
● Extensive experience with Git.
● Exposure to programming languages such as C#, Java, Python or Go.
● Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, or Python.
● Excellent experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed
● Troubleshooting experience with Docker containers and other container orchestration
technologies including Nomad and Kubernetes.
● Knowledge of best practices of running applications in containerized environments including
health checks and rolling update strategies.
● Experience negotiating SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs with product owners.
● Understand how to read network packet captures and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
● Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines Implementation for applications and infrastructure.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP or similar cloud platforms.
Valid through: 11/6/2020
$200K — $250K