Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Site Reliability Engineer responsibilities and duties
- Continuous improvement of the Medicaid Pharmacy Benefits products and services deployed for existing Change Healthcare customers.
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Eliminate manual work through the relentless automation of repeated tasks
- Sustainable on-call incident response and blameless root cause analysis
Site Reliability Engineer qualifications and skills
- Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 or more years experience developing web applications in Java
- 3 or more years experience using SQL, preferably T-SQL on MS SQL Server and/or MS SQL Server Integration Services
- 3 or more years experience in an environment focused on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing and/or DevOps
- Demonstrated a collaborative attitude, placing a high value on both teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated a systematic problem-solving approach in conjunction with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Nice to Have
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity problems in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience managing high-priority production issues both during and outside of business hours in an on-call setting.
- Experience working on an Agile team using Scrum.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!