The Digital Site Reliability Engineer will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co technology in support of the Digital Authentication Product Group. The successful candidate will design, engineer and maintain the end to end operational data analytics platform. She/He will lead building machine learning models for Anomaly detection and predictive monitoring, build modern monitoring platform with open source products such Prometheus and Grafana. Develop self-servicing monitoring platform/ Monitoring As a Service.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Help develop new data protection technology strategies which ensure data protection is an inherent part of the technology fabric of the firm.
- Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
- Applying software engineering concepts to IT operational challenges
- Support the Firm's goals in data protection.
- Nurturing a robust Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) culture
- Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
- Must be excellent in Core Java concepts like OOPs, Multithreading, collections, Garbage collections, Generics, Should be aware of JDK 5/6/7/8 versions
- Must have worked on critical enterprise applications serving clients requiring high availability, reliability and performance
- Requires knowledge and understanding of technical architecture and applications systems design with hands on experience in Java/J2ee SOA technologies
- Experience in designing and developing micro services and Function as a service
- Hands on experience in JAXRS and developing enterprise RESTful APIs
- Hands on Experience in Spring frameworks ( IOC, TRANSACTION, JDBC, DAO) and Spring boot applications is a must
- Hands on experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins is a must
- Hands on Experience on big data and streaming frameworks like Apache Kafka, Spark, ZooKeeper is good to have
- Experience on In-memory caching frameworks like Redis/Hazelcast/Memcached and No SQL databases like Cassandra is a plus
- Experience working in Agile environments, Jira, confluence is a must
- Has demonstrated innovative solutions to reduce overall cost with improved quality and time to market
- Ability to work in geographically dispersed, multi-functional environment