About Your Role:
As a Site ReliabilityEngineer, you will work in a collaborative Agile environment and you will be involved with setting technical direction and collaborating on new ideas, as well as realizing these ideas in code. You will be part of a team working to build the next generation of the CI/CD pipeline that supports all of the sites supported by Dotdash.
About Your Contributions:
- Mentor team members, supporting them in meeting business needs while extending and improving our CI/CD platform
- Improve the design and architecture of our CI/CD platform
- Develop and maintain performant and robust build and deployment systems across various technologies (Node, Java, Python, Lambda)
- Research new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems
- Design systems and APIs meant to be used and extended by other teams while maintaining code quality and architectural consistency
- Extensive knowledge of modern CI/CD practices and tools
- In depth knowledge of AWS and the AWS API interfaces
- Familiarity with the Unix/Linux command line and the various utilities provided (grep,jql,bash)
- Experience with at least one server-side framework (e.g. Spring, Play, Express).