Site Quality Manager
Our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services.. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer.
The Site Quality Manager will lead and manage all aspects of site production quality. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing, finalizing, and maintaining procedures and specifications to ensure product Quality. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, coach, and encourage employees to continuously enhance their knowledge on all matters relating to Quality and Compliance, concerning ever-changing industry standards.
- Define and support department initiatives by defining Quality strategic goals and metrics for success.
- Champion and promote the Quality Management System (QMS) through auditing processes and suppliers, while proactively conducting management reviews with applicable team(s).
- Harmonize QMS with global SCHOTT Quality processes.
- Develop and maintain a Complaint Management program including monitoring CAPAs (Corrective Action, Preventative Action).
- Monitor and assure compliance with ISO certifications through re-certifications and customer audits.
- Quality support for respective departments including, Customer Service and Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science or similar studies.
- More than five (5) years of proactive leadership and management of Quality team(s).
- Experience in primary packaging of pharmaceutical products or medical devices highly preferred.
- Sound understanding of pharmaceutical production, cGMP, Quality Management and Project Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, along with Outlook and SAP exposure.
- Highly organized and team focused approach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven, matrix styled organization.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, accompanied with an ability to clearly present to various levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills set, along with thorough critical thinking.
- Continuous demonstration of positive, upbeat business approach and work ethic.