Site Operations Coordinator
$70K - $80K ($70K - $80K base + Tbd, TBD)
Posted on 07/16/18 by Jitendra Kushwah
Less than 5 years experience
$70K - $80K
($70K - $80K base + Tbd, TBD)
Posted on 07/16/18 Jitendra Kushwah
- Assists in general site operations within BioPharmaceutics Development (BioPD).
- Coordinates onboarding of new employees and maintains organizational chart.
- Maintains departmental intranet site/SharePoint, dashboard, training database and metrics tools.
- Coordinates CMC functional review meetings hosted by local site.
- Assists with budget and capital expense planning as well as asset management.
- Assists with communication, PR and collaboration with Global BioPD.
- Facilitates domestic and international shipping of drug substance, in-process materials, drug products and cell lines from Framingham site.
- Participates in the implementation of ITS initiatives, LEAN initiatives and Safety initiatves.
- 3 to 5years of experience in site operations, budget planning, Learning Management System, logistics and distribution, and SharePoint.
- Experience with LEAN and safety initiatives is a plus.
- Good communication, networking and negotiation skills working in cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand CMC project activities, deliverables and milestones Fluent in English, orally and in writing
- Presentation skills, organizational skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree.