Dolls Kill e-Commerce is seeking a motivated, innovative, customer and fashion obsessed Site Merchandising Manager to join the Site Merchandising team. In this role, you are responsible for creating a strategic 365 site plan and drive a best-in-class online customer experience that both showcases core tenets of the brand while also driving business impacting improvements in website conversion. This includes digital tactics such as, navigation, content, SEO optimizations and on-site search. The ideal Site Merchandising Manager is results oriented, a problem solver, and a self-starter with a passion for the guest.
- Examine user behavior data to provide actionable insights, long term strategies, and business share outs for areas of ownership
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of site merchandisers, assistant site merchandisers and merch coordinators.
- Identify, develop, and utilize A/B and multivariate testing to optimize content and feature/functionality while enhancing online guest experience
- Develop roadmap of site functionality opportunities that balance strategic impact to the business with pragmatic considerations of what’s possible with existing tools and capabilities
- Provide long-term vision and guidance for personalization, recommendation merchandising, curation and promotional messaging.
- Consistently consider the entire customer journey (content landing page, product landing pages, product description pages, cart) when planning strategies to increase conversion
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, marketing, and creative team to ensure site represents brand and deliver highly engaging content
- Continually identify inefficiencies in workflow and provide optimal resolutions
- Maintaining a mobile-first mentality while balancing the needs of the desktop experience
- 5+ years related experience in Site Merchandising, or related field
- 2+ years demonstrated experience managing a team - ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Experience in fashion or e-commerce preferred
- Magento experience preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools
- Strategic Mindset/Analytic Ability: Gather data, formulate ideas & put into action
- Strong customer obsession, focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite