The Site Merchandising Manager drives online sales thru an industry leading customer experience that reflects the Category Management Team’s vision.
- Creates a category experience that is friction-free, accurate, engaging, & inspiring. Demonstrates expertise with innovative features that surprise & delight the customer.
- Analyzes financial results and utilizes analytics to identify shortfalls, drive course corrections & make recommendations to maximize sales.
- Ensures category adheres to overall site standards and priorities.
- Responsible for L1, L2, and L3 category pages and also represents area of business across total site including HP, Curated Shops, and Cross-Category experiences.
- Influences online assortment thru understanding of current trends, competitive assortment gaps, and by reviewing site and other analytics.
- Works closely with Search, Site Optimization, Product and CX teams to optimize site experience, both generally and specific to marketing channels.
- Partners with Department Merchants and Planners to maximize inventory, ensuring in-stock position to support marketing and web features; develop strategies to address underperforming inventory
- Collaborates with Content, Monetization, and Brand teams to develop effective web and email calendars and optimize future performance based on results.
- Works closely with the Category Management Team to understand trends and partners with the digital marketing team to provide merchandising vision to email, search and social campaigns.
- Partners with Ecom Operations team to ensure all site updates are made in a timely manner and functioning properly.
- Ensures the accurate and timely addition/removal of products to site including product launches, pre-sell campaigns, and marketing initiatives
- Recruits, trains, develops and leads a team of associate, assistant merchandisers, and/or merchandise coordinators in the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an E-Commerce Merchandising role
- Leadership/ Management Experience
- Proficiency with Word and Excel.