The Site Manager is responsible to the Deputy Program Manager for the operational oversight and management of Safety & Security; Custodial/Laundry services; Procurement/Supply; Vehicle Fleet Management; Facility Management; and to ensure a safe and secure environment for the assigned location. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Adheres to contract and corporate policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supervise the management of all aspects of facility maintenance to ensure the compound is consistently maintained in a high state of repair
- Supervise the Subcontractor for Custodial/Laundry Services to ensure subcontractor is in compliance with contractual obligations
- Coordinate with the Security Subcontractor to ensure that the compound remains secure at all times.
- Oversee the operational aspect of managing the vehicle fleet to ensure vehicles are being maintained at a high state of operational readiness.
- Supervise assigned support staff to ensure the proper preparation and execution of purchase orders, procurement requests, logistics and other administrative functions.
- Ensure all compound projects are properly executed
- Monitor the distribution and use of supplies and equipment
- Provide input to the DPM for the weekly status report to Corporate
- Assist DPM in developing and implementing a security evacuation plan
- Write a Performance Evaluation on each Direct Report as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervision or construction management
- Must have background in management of constructiontrades or similar construction practices
- Verifiable experience of program, project, or site supervisor management of similar size, complexity, and diversity of programs
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in operating and supporting construction operations at an overseas location
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment to handle multiple tasks at a given time and be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and schedules
- Knowledge of various computer applications such as Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Master’s Degree in a similar profession is preferred. Verifiable experience managing multiple trades in a large institutional setting or managing construction projects will be considered in lieu of 4 yeardegree.
- Security Vetting: Must successfully obtain a RSO Security Clearance. Must maintain eligibility at the requiredsecurity level for the duration of the contract
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen test and physical examination
- Driver’s License: Must have a driver’s license from home of record (HOR) valid for duration of the contract
- Language Skills: Professional English communication skills, both written and oral
- Citizenship: US citizenship required