The Site Manager is responsible for overseeing the functional operations of the assigned Workforce Centers. This position monitors and assists with the implementation and progress of performance, financial expenditures, and project goals and objectives. This position monitors and implements actions to meet designed plans and manages daily project operations and staff. The Site Manager ensures development, completion and implementation of desk procedures for all functional areas and is responsible for effective communication and administration of policies and procedures. The Site Manager is responsible for training new staff and ongoing staff development.
- Manage the centers to ensure that a high-quality program is delivered following State, Federal and local guidelines closely.
- Oversee the Center Leadership Team to ensure effective management of all staff.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with upper management, staff, clients, and Board staff.
- Ensure that training is conducted for new staff, ongoing staff development is conducted , and implement cross-training for staff development and operational strength.
- Manage monthly performance and expenditure targets to ensure performance goals are met.
- Coordinate with other Site Manager to provide additional financial and staff resources when needed.
- Communicate case management expectations with all staff to ensure that procedures and processes are clearly understood and supported by staff.
- Responsible in conjunction with HR in enforcing disciplinary procedures, interview process, monitoring attendance, approving leave and timesheets, documentation of incident reports, Quarterly Conversations, and Yearly Evaluations.
- Responsible for recognizing and identifying negative trends and taking corrective action as needed.
- Coordinate with CEC and BSU staff to ensure outreach, program services, and employment are closely linked to provide timely and quality services to customers.
- Assign priorities and scheduling to meet planned objectives.
- Follow Monitoring Procedure to ensure that policy and procedures are met, and HR staff development procedures are followed.
- Assist in developing and implementing project goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the center is fully and properly staffed to ensure successful operations of the center.
- Responsible for submitting weekly and monthly reports accurately and timely.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Manage the Contractor, State and volunteer staff.
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the Centers.
- Ensure Quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Travel to attend meetings training and other activities
- Facilitate group orientations.
- Manage change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field and five years’ management experience. May be substituted with 60 college credit hours plus seven years of management experience preferably in workforce programs or social services.
- Possess administrative and program leadership.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication skills, and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of management, office procedures and possess the ability to supervise professional and clerical staff.
- Ability to lead and motivate others in a manner conducive to high productivity and morale
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel with ability to conduct analysis of data entry.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated customer service skills.
- Familiarity with the communities being served.
- Knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources.
Previous experience with TWIST software system.