The right candidate will also be responsible for meeting defined performance goals and ensuring Best in Class (BIC)
storeroom operations. The goals will include, but are not limited to: customer service levels, inventory accuracy,
use of national suppliers, customer/SDI savings and safety. By leveraging prior experiences, the role
will be responsible for delivering site profitability to predetermined goals as well as providing weekly forecasts.
The Site Manager will have strong communication and collaboration skills and work closely with functions centralized at corporate headquarters in Bristol, PA.
- Bachelor’s degree required or in lieu degree, must possess relevant work experience.
- 5+ years in a leadership role of hourly/clerical workers, in a service industry
- (preferably serving industrial, manufacturing or commercial markets)
- P&L management experience required.
- Hands-on manager willing to roll-up sleeves to perform duties to get the job done.
- Six Sigma exposure/knowledge preferred. Green/Black Belt a plus. Other process methodologies such as Lean
- Manufacturing, etc. will also be considered
- Leadership experience and the ability to coach/train/mentor employees.
- Demonstrated understanding of storeroom activities and material management (issuing, receiving, stocking of items, purchasing, inventory control, etc.)
- Facilities management experience required.
- Demonstrated team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and people management skills.
- Strong knowledge of basic manufacturing processes.
- Process-oriented, strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy, integrity and professionalism and demonstrate strong work ethic.
- Ability to construct appropriate corrective actions based on client feedback (positive or
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience ERP systems required.
- Ability to relocate if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented.