Job # 597869
B2B Equipment Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Site Manager (Sales and Service)
LOCATION: Olmsted Falls, Ohio
SALARY: $180-190K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Branch / Site Management of Equipment Sales and Service
A leading innovative healthcare company specializing in the sales, service and asset management of equipment is currently hiring a Site Manager to work in their branch near Olmstead Farms area. This person will have complete oversight over sales, service, and support operations for the Territory.
The Manager will be accountable for managing the business activities of the local location. This position will ensure that the services provided reflect the standards of excellence of the company. The team will consist of a Sales Manager, Ops Manager and sales and service support up to 20-25 people.
- Supports the company's revenue growth goals by working as a team with business development representatives.
- Manages costs to ensure optimal profit for location.
- Actively involved in the selection, training and discipline of personnel to maintain a team atmosphere that achieves company goals.
- Oversees the delivery, pick-up and processing of equipment using effective scheduling while maintaining customer satisfaction and safe operation.
- Maintains adequate rental and supply inventories.
- Responsible for locationreporting, including: all billing tickets, vehicle reports, payroll and overtime, expense reporting.
- Face-to-face communication with customers to assist with sales or collections efforts.
- On-call responsibilities depending on branch staffing.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A or B.S) in related field
- 5 years of practical experience with business operations AND adequate understanding of equipment products industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player