Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a division of the CRH Americas Architectural Products Group. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast paced bagging manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom line results and will oversee customer service/sales in our Pompano Beach, FL location.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs.
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics.
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations.
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns.
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations.
- Build strong relationships with local customer base and service jobs in the area.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Prior P & L experience.
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.
- Proven leader in a bagging manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of weights and measures.
- Experience with lean manufacturing
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Job ID: 142856