Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which our founders built the company, and they continue to serve as our core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members.
We’re looking to add a Site Manager who will be responsible for the complete oversight of our Phoenix Division supporting our contract with the Department of Homeland Security. Responsibilities include the administrative, technical, contractual, and managerial components of the Phoenix operation.
That’s where you come in...
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the established workflows, policies, procedures, and protocols that have been developed by the company.
- Customer service orientated: You understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on tract.
- Proactive: You actively seek information pertaining to our business, services, and customer base to improve the level of service we provide. You always have a "Plan B" ready.
- Committed: You have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish. You have the stamina and endurance to stick with your future, day in, day out
- Demonstrate experience applicable to the goals and objectives of the requirements, sufficient to communicate with other staff, and appropriate for a similar program environment
- Manage; maintain daily office operations, verify all electronic systems are functioning at all times as well as maintaining, conducting audits, spot checks for quality control
- Oversees employees daily and weekly work schedules in the company’s scheduling database while maintaining enough flexibility to meet project demands, as well as creating work orders based on availability
- Monitor, coach and mentor all members of staff’s performance and to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture
- Maintain a consistent level of communication with all employees, other departments, executive management, interacting with high level authorities between agencies
- Able to conduct daily meetings with members of staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as providing required reports to Executive Management on a timely basis, while updating information in the company database system
- Available on call at all times, able and willing to do transports for the program as needed
- Manage, verifies and submits information pertaining to work requests into the company’s scheduling system
- Oversees, develop, refine and document policies, procedures and associated system requirements of the program
- Oversees the schedules, dispatches of vehicles and drivers, monitors speeding levels and provides the appropriate support
- Meet the minimum requirements as established to be a TS, and must be able to train and perform the duties of the TS
- Be located at the designated C-site.
- Shall be accessible to Office of Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) by mobile phone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- 5 years law enforcement, detention, security field, social work, youth care work or similar occupational area
- 5 years experience managing large operations with 50 to 70+ employees
- Valid driver's License, clean driving record
- The work schedule may fluctuate according to work demands including evenings and weekends; periodic long and irregular working hours. Travel required frequently between offices, within the service area, and to attend meetings and conferences as required to fulfill the obligations and responsibilities of the position
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Availability to travel regularly within the United States
- Have investigative and report writing experience
- Must be local to the area (please note only local candidates will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Social Work, Business or related field
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in English and Spanish
- FEMA coursework or certification.
- Experience working in emergency preparation and readiness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity
- Have sound problem solving skills
- Comfortable using smart phone and tablet technology and VHF radio
- Active Security Clearance
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A Favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have lived in the US for at least three (3) of the last five (5) years
- Successfully passing a background investigation
We offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.