The Site Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services team. The Site Manager will be responsible for all sustaining services activities on the assigned job site including, multi-craft jobs, planning, scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and shutdown planning and execution.Reports to:
- Establishes and cultivates Beyond Zero culture on site with all employees
- Works with site and regional safety leadership to ensure all policies and procedures are followed consistently
- Closely monitors site safety performance and trends; reports critical data to leadership
- The Site Manager has overall responsibility for the assigned site including safety, financial performance, quality, procurement, schedule and staffing
- Ensures appropriate tools, processes and procedures are appropriately used to execute work
- Establishes effective communications between the site and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
- Ensures that the terms of the contract are adhered to with the client
- Drives continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives in all aspects of services provided
- Identifies and positions Jacobs for additional revenue grown within the project
- Accountable for ensuring positive client relations; sets realistic expectations and monitors client satisfaction consistently.
- Forecasts and builds a budget for the site annually.
- The Site Manager has administrative responsibility (Performance reviews, timesheets, etc.) for his/her team on site.
- The Site Manager is responsible for training, coaching and career development for his/her team.
- Communicates organizational objective, company policies and practices to the workforce
- Responsible for hiring and management of employees including performance management and disciplinary action as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management position (superintendent level or above) in the industrialconstruction and/or maintenance field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in industrialconstruction and/or maintenance field
- Demonstrated safety leadership experiencerequired including experience with OSHA VPP audits and applications
- Demonstrated business management skills; understanding of managing a profit and loss.
- Available to travel as needed
- TWIC card