As the onsite Site Manager/Food Services Manager at Al Udeid AB in Qatar, you will have the chance to supervise a team of approximately 260 dining facility food service professionals (US Nationals and Other Country Nationals) to provide full food services, including hoods and ducts inspection and cleaning, to the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS). Working with other members of the team, you'll function as an integral team member of Al Udeid Air Base and shall share information with other integral team members, such as Government personnel and other Contractors as required while working closely with the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS) on Food Service programs and functions. During your time with us, you will also be responsible for the performance of the work and shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to the daily operation of this contract. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The SM shall be available at all times to oversee all contracted operations and each shall be able to effectively communicate and use technical manuals and references.
The SM shall attend meetings as deemed necessary by the Contracting Officer. These include, staff meetings, planning meetings, marketing, and EFSS meetings.
The Contractor shall acknowledge discrepancies and valid complaints within 24 hours, and shall provide a plan of resolution within 48 hours.
When requested by the Contracting Officer, the SM shall be available within four (4) hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Shall have a minimum of 10 years of documented experience in the services management industry.
- Must be a U.S. National as position will require a current Security Clearance (or ability to obtain).
- Valid & current Driver’s License.
- An international driver's license and capability of obtaining an USAF flight line driver’s license (or ability to obtain, as needed).
- Successful completion of a Background check, Medical Screening and Drug Test.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of US Air Force Dining Food Services Operations is preferred.
- Experience at a military installation is preferred.