Johns Manville is currently seeking a Multi-Site Maintenance Manager for the Waterville, OH location. This position is open due to a newly created maintenance structure. It will report directly to the Complex Plant Manager.
The key attributes we are looking for in a candidate is a person who can set direction, manage talent, solid history of building collaborative relationships, superb planning and organization skills and the individual must have a strong maintenance acumen supporting a manufacturing environment.
The Waterville plant located just outside of Toledo, Ohio manufactures direct melt products including wet chop glass fibers primarily for specialty applications, glass reinforcements for gypsum wall boards, direct dry chop for plastic reinforcements, single end roving for weavers and plastic reinforcements, glass mat and some specialty products.
Relocation assistance is being offered to those that qualify for the Johns Manville relocation program.
- Partners with Production Department to accommodate predictive maintenance activities, minimize downtime and scrap, and provide feedback regarding the status and availability of production equipment.
- Leads a maintenance staff of roughly 65 people; and has 4 Maintenance Supervisors and a MRO Storeroom Supervisor directly reporting to them.
- Identifies needs for major equipment repair and replacement, keeping in mind opportunities for improvement in efficiency, costs, environmental stewardship and safety.
- Maintains facility, building structure, grounds, manages store clerk and MRO parts inventory.
- Maintain and support metrics related to asset care and reliability.
- Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies, and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, engineering degree is preferred.
- 5+ years' demonstrated success in managing equipment maintenance and reliability for a large industrial complex.
- Solid knowledge in predictive maintenance programs, power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems ranging from 110 to 4160 voltages including working knowledge of NFPA 70E.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and proven experience in teambuilding.