8 - 10 years experience •
- 7+ years in manufacturing operations leadership.
- Manufacturing experience with significant focus on continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles
- Financial analysis experience to include an understanding of cost structures and basic knowledge of cost accounting principles.
- Experience improving On Time Delivery.
- Experience with electronics or experience with electronic components.
- Experience with low volume, high-mix manufacturing and overseeing multiple-facilities or business units.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Site Leader is responsible for the direction, strategy, planning, and execution for all manufacturing operations, including supply chain (purchasing, materials management), fabrication, production, assembly, safety, quality assurance, maintenance, and continuous improvement.
The Site Leader is directly responsible for executing to meet revenue and cost targets for the site. The successful candidate will partner with employees on cross-functional teams to execute the financial and operational commitments of the business
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Set goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that organizational objectives and operating requirements are met; responsible for overall site performance for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory.
- Review operating results, evaluate the progress of the facility, and control expenses related to budgets and capital. Responsible for achieving all key performance indicators (KPI's) set by Director/VP Operations.
- Responsible for the deployment and execution of the continuous improvement roadmap utilizing the company Business Systems
- Actively participate in the Sales, Inventory, Operations, and Planning (SIOP) process
- Actively participates in design reviews, technical reviews and program meetings ensuring that manufacturing knowledge, process capability, and capacity needs are being shared, considered and acted on by the program teams.
- Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution with a focus on product costs and margins. Coordinate with other functional and business units as needed.
- Establish teams to identify, target, quantify and reduce waste throughout the organization. Analyze operations to evaluate performance and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Ensures safety, environmental and overall compliance is achieved throughout the plant.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize safety, quality, and productivity