Site Leader, Maintenance and Reliability Excellence
Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
- Sr. Engineer, Maintenance and Reliability will guide and plan 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure.
- Provide project management and engineering support across the maintenance organization.
- Act as a maintenance and reliability leader for plants in the assigned region.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
- Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliabilityprocesses, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives.
- Ability to drive results; bias toward action.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Travel to Grace manufacturing locations
- BS and/or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) required.
- 8-10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes.
- Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired
Requisition ID: 2862