The Site Leader will be responsible for revenue generation and new business development to drive growth in the telesales channel. This leader’s main focus will be the overall management of a 60 person inside sales team delivering results, hiring great sales staff, and enhancing the growth strategy. The successful candidate will be expected to provide ambitious, disciplined, ethical and focused leadership to the sales organization that will foster success based on a culture of respect for customers, employees. Annual revenue expectations are $60M+ achieved through inbound and outbound calling efforts.
- 8+ years of overall related salesexperience
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Be an exemplary leader, hire great talent, train team members, provide direction, give frequent performance feedback and create accountability. Collaborate with each future direct report to create a professional development plan and work closely with these individuals by providing the coaching and motivation to succeed.
- Develop and execute on the NA sales plan that includes strategies and action plans for achieving goals that are detailed and metric oriented.
- Drive expansion of PayPal’s product portfolio within an inside sales structure.
- Implement salestechnology focused on improving inside sales productivity.
- Provide expertise across the sales and organizational spectrum including prospecting and pipeline management, value selling, pricing and deal structure and optimal organization structure.
- Work cross functionally to drive change and process improvement within Risk, Operations, Compliance, Pricing and
- Execute the strategy to achieve sales goals through leadership of the sales staff including:
- Working with marketing on optimal lead generation and sales support tools.
- Defining the optimal sales process and implement KPIs to measure sales representative and team progress toward goals.
- Understanding customers’ overall objectives and requirements.
- Use data and analytics to bring a heightened level of accountability.
- Ensure the market is optimally covered.
- Ensure forecasting and reporting are timely and accurate.
- Retain and develop great talent.
- Develop and implement consistent sales training across the team including a new hire on boarding program and a program to consistently build the sales skills on the inside sales team.
- Provide dynamic leadership to the organization in a style that drives positive change, motivation, mentoring and skills to generate high levels of sales, customer satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
- Cultivate a working climate that encourages self-motivation, participation, development, continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Recommend compensation and spiff programs to drive key initiatives for the company.