Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversees site operations and all personnel in accordance with supervisor’s direction.
- Teaches students in classroom and devices in accordance with syllabus of instruction.
- Acts as principal liaison between the assigned government Program Office/Quality Assurance Representative (PO/QAR) and the CAE USA Program Manager and/or Deputy Program Manager.
- Ensures Management’s directives and policies are carried out for all site operations and maintains good working relationships with all customers.
- Ensures on time submittal of monthly Field Service reports to the Training Management System Manager, weekly updates to the on-line site schedule, and other reports as required by the supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate safety and security standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Coordinates on-site conferences with USAF customers under direction of the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager or TSSC Manager.
- Ensures Program Manager-directed Fiscal Year student throughput or contracted simulator/academic training milestones are met.
- Coordinates the execution of yearly, monthly, and weekly training schedules.
- Instructs students in the classroom and devices.
- Provides oversight of training programs and record keeping for all personnel and is responsible for informing management when additional resources are needed.
- Evaluates instructor personnel in classroom and devices, if required.
- Ensures the site Quality Assurance Program is in compliance with ISO standards.
- Attends necessary weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings as required or directed by the Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements