IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. We look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
Collaborate with Patient Recruitment Services team and project delivery teams to manage the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention support/operational plans on larger, multi-region studies. Position may be responsible for the implementation of smaller programs in their entirety.
Communicate with clients and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention and site support services tactical plans; make additional operational and tactical recommendations as needed based on study performance.
Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to deliver all appropriate tactics and deliverables associated with the recruitment/retention and site support strategy. Represent IQVIA Patient Recruitment Services at site/client-facing meetings (i.e. KOM, IM, F2F/LL, etc.) to present strategy/rationale, train operational and site staff, and conduct recruitment or site support workshops as required.
Assist in defining and developing key patient recruitment and retention, as well as site support, services.
- Work with patient recruitment services team to translate recruitment and retention strategy into operational and tactical plans to positively impact recruitment and retention rates for assigned projects and across programs
- Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement operational recruitment plans or site support programs on new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of assigned projects (based on scope, may co-manage or independently manage these projects).
- Provide project and team leadership for development and oversight/delivery of innovative patient recruitment services and products, with an emphasis on referral management and site support, including external physician referrals and direct-to-patient approaches
- Serve as primary operational project contact for patient recruitment and retention and site support programs with client to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to as required
- Management of assigned project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals (realization targets)
- Coordinate operational and tactical related project activities for study team and clients to ensure that overall project milestones are met
- Develop and implement risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
- Maintain knowledge of current recruitment trends, vendors, and technologies to increase productivity and recommend additional product or service development and support as needed
- Leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy on assigned projects
- Provide technical expertise in support of project specific and interdepartmental training efforts
- Support continued process improvement to ensure quality in the unit and to enhance products and services
- May coach or mentor employees as they develop in their role
- Other duties as assigned by Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In-depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of recruitment services, site-based processes and workflow; on-site experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in patient recruitment, sites support services, site management and/or study coordination
- Team management and/or project management experience
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills effective presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Ability to influence effectively within functional team and project teams including TSL, PL, CL, CRA and the customer
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent; 6 yrs. of relevant industry experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience