Via is hiring an exceptional Site Director to drive the strategic vision, design, planning and execution of a high performance contact center operation. As the Site Director of Via's first Member Services Contact Center, you won't be working from an expansion playbook – you'll be writing it. The Site Director role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding individual to lead our innovative, technology powered real-time support, unique to the ride-sharing industry. You'll need to be an exceptional motivator, an extremely organized planner, and have an unrelenting desire to continuously improve performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementing and monitoring core contact center processes, procedures, and performance metrics with an eye always on the prize of delivering the best possible experience for our customers
- Manage workforce planning, recruiting, coaching, and training. This is a chance to build your very own team from the ground up
- Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise closely with Via senior management to drive consistent improvement to product and operations
- Experienced customer service manager, with at least 8-10 years of experience running an omnichannel contact center operation
- An independent self-starter, you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A desire to foster a culture deeply committed to providing a world class customer service experience
- A detail-oriented executor: you're obsessively action-oriented
- An experienced and exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you and you have extensive experience leading support teams
- A no-nonsense thinker, you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions