Our client, a high-performance Fortune 500 company, has a rare opportunity for an Site Director of Managed Services - Mobility. This role will essentially drive a matrixed team toward a collaborative and innovative culture focused on overall customer satisfaction. In order to accomplish this goal, this leader must have the demonstrated capability to mentor and grow a large team of professionals in the managed services arena.
This role is located in Texas, relocation assistance is available.
- Overall responsibility for site success, customer and employee satisfaction.
- Manage a large team (100+)
- Scale and train work teams to handle large deployments in rapid timelines.
- Ensure all customer SLA's are built, agreed upon and achieved for deployment and steady state support
- Standardize and implement processes that drive efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Educating team members on culture and growing that "Employee First" mentality from management down.
- Mentor employees by building professional development plans.
- Knowledge of industry leading technology such as rapid app development and mobilesecurity.
- Present new innovative concepts to senior leadership that could add efficiency to the operations or revenue to the company.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
- Proven record of managing successful projects and teams; experience managing remote project teams strongly desired.
- Experience at a senior leadership level working with large helpdesk, procurement, mobile device management systems and other related transformational platforms.
- Experience in working with 3rd party OEM to secure supply chain components throughout a customer's lifecycle.
- Experience with partner relations, price negotiations, custom SOWs and contracts
- Previous experience in a major large, complex high-end project implementation; experience in global implementation preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 35%